The Occasion Edit #1: Chelsea In Bloom

Friday was mine and my husband's fifth wedding anniversary. The time has really flown by. We always make an effort to celebrate and this year it was my turn to organise some surprises. I decided to organise some treats in Chelsea as I heard amazing things about The Ivy Chelsea Garden and thought it would be a perfect opportunity to indulge. When I booked it some months ago I had no idea it would coincide with the Chelsea Flower Show, and the wonderful displays from Chelsea In Bloom (honest!)

Before enjoying a delicious brunch at The Ivy (which I am happy to tell you all about later) we explored the beautiful displays...


This stunning elephant was the centrepiece of the 'safari' in the centre of Sloane Square


 Alongside this pretty in pink hippo which was favourite piece due to the beautiful roses and blossom.


Giraffes seemed to be a common theme with two of these beauties adorning the entrance to Rag & Bone.


 We almost didn't spot this beautiful leopard above Hackett's entrance.


Many of the shops had smaller displays in their windows or doorways, but the creativity was amazing, like this beautiful fire display.





The most infamous display I had seen on social media throughout the week was this bright beauty outside Kiki McDonagh which didn't disappoint.


There were many more displays around Chelsea, although by Friday some of them had begun to wither in the beautiful weather we'd been having. I had seen lots of stunning photos from the show itself which has made me vow to visit one year, hopefully soon.

We're you lucky enough to visit the show? If so what was your favourite part? I would love to hear your tips!

Jewel
x



Comments

Popular Posts