Car Booty...

Hey Everyone...

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my last blog! It is so lovely to hear from everyone who follows my blog, and I would like to say a special thank you to those of you who have followed me right from the beginning! It really means a lot to me! I am almost up to 100 followers too, so thank you to all my lovely new followers! I can't wait to hit 100 and share another giveaway with you...

But while I wait, I wanted to show you the goodies I picked up at the first car boot of the season!

Oh how I have missed looking around car boots, I didn't realise quite how much I had missed it until I was there. Considering everyone had had months to save up lots of things to sell, there wasn't much variety but I did find some beauties...

Gorgeous Enamel Milk Urn - £1

Perfect Spring/Easter Colour

Lots and lots of ricrac (to make roses) - £1

A pretty pastel green Chantilly bowl - £1

Another perfect buy for Easter!

Hamper - 50p and Basket - 20p - collecting for Christmas

And I also popped into the always lovely Tiger and picked up these pretty little eggs to add to my Easter tree...


I am so glad it is the long Easter weekend and we have some lovely things planned! I can't wait to tell you all about it next week! I hope you all have a lovely Easter!

But before I go, as I have started the car boot visiting for the year, I thought I would borrow a fellow blogger's idea and tell you about the sights and sounds of the car boot...

Witnessed at a car boot...

A woman in her 50s running a stall, remarking to another older lady, holding up a child's t-shirt from the stall...
"You wear it over your bikini love"

Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. what super things, the little green bowl is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure found some lovely items..really good prices as well! Have a fun long weekend and a Happy Easter x
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fab finds! Wow your lucky! Which car boot do you go to? The ones I have been to before have had lots of rubbish : (

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some bargains there. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very pretty finds. Can't wait for our to start - not long now!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous finds and what bargains too! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow LOVE the enamel urn and the green bowl - top bargains. I can't wait for my first car booty !!
    have a lovely Easter
    Twiggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping to hit some boot sales on Monday!

    Hope you're having a lovely Easter,

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you picked up some brilliant bargains. I love the witnessed at a bootsale snippets, they always make me chuckle :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts