Treats...

Hey Everyone...

Happy Weekend! I hope you all have lovely plans ahead of you! As you read this, by the power of scheduling, I will be at a LUSH store making some handmade face masks, using a voucher from big packs of clipper tea! Get in quick if you want to join in! I'll let you know how it went soon!

Then this evening I am off to a very special party. Lets just say it will be ferocious! 

Then tomorrow I am going to my first ever blogger meeting! Oh my! I am a little nervous but can't wait to finally meet some fellow bloggers!

*Phew* What a busy weekend!

Anyway, this post is all about some bits and pieces I treated myself to at Hobbycraft using a voucher that my lovely sister in law to be bought me for my birthday. Here is what I bought...


Pretty polka dot felt - I need a special project for myself to use this - any ideas?


Polystyrene ring to make myself a rose wreath!


Tea house split pins! Oh so pretty and perfect for special card making!


Gorgeous bird cage stamps - I have been searching for these for forever!


A teapot biscuit cutter! Again something I have wanted for ages! Now I can make tea themed biscuits!


Elastic - which was for a special outfit for tonight, but that didn't go to plan!


Aida so I can finally start my first ever cross stitch! I can't wait!


A glue gun! Inspired by Estelle! I just have to make some ricrac roses with this!


Pretty home sweet home ribbon - which I want to use of something special to keep!

Maybe  home sweet home cross stitch?


I also bought these two jewellery boxes for some very special gifts! 

Any suggestions how I could decorate these for some pretty little girls!? 

Wow I really need to make some time to do some crafting!
Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. Wow that is a lot crafting to be getting on with, that should keep you busy. Have a great day today and I shall see you tomorrow :D How exciting, it feels really strange typing that ha ha x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure managed to find some fun crafty things. When I saw the polka dot felt..I instantly thought of a cute toadstool (or perhaps a cute teapot brooch or something). I like the teapot cookie cutter!
    I hope you have a good time at the blogger meeting..have fun :)
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you will be busily crafty or craftily busy :)! Can't wait to see your makes! Hope you have fun making the ric rac roses, just shout if you have any questions! Have fun at your blogger meet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely things there to keep you busy. I love getting vouchers to spend, so much fun choosing what to buy. Have a great time at your blogger meet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my you've been busy having fun hehe, so envious here that i still have some cough and sniffles left but i so loveeee what you bought at the hobby craft! the polka dot felt is cute as well as the teapot cookie cutter! love those adorable pins and stamps too. the jewellery boxes are pretty as they are but i guess if you dare to decoupage them with vintage images or something hehehe

    PS: thank you for the card, I recieved today..you're so kind! xx susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts