My First Blogger Meeting...

Hey Everyone...

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine was oh so busy, I have still not recovered, but I had a fantastic time!

As you may have seen on a few other ladies' blogs, on Saturday I went to my first ever blog meet! I met up with three lovely bloggers who all just happen to be Gems...




I had already met 'Little' Gem before, but I was a little nervous to meet the others! But of course I had no need to worry! They were all so lovely and we all got on so well, as if we have known each other for years. We all have so much in common it was just such a lovely day!

First off we stopped at the infamous Liberty as some of us had never visited before! It did not disappoint...




I was so tempted to treat myself to some blooms!


The architecture of the building was just stunning, starting with these fabulous lifts...


And the beautiful glass ceiling...



And of course we headed straight to the fabrics and crafts...



I am in LOVE and can't wait go back and explore the whole shop properly!

Then it was off for our real activity...

We had all decided to go to a little Secret Tea Room in Soho, which was hidden above a pub...


Can you spot the little sign?

Inside it was beautifully decorated - it felt like we were back in the war in a secret tea room hiding from the blitz below...




We had a delicious afternoon tea...



Yummy Cupcakes!

And it was all served on pretty vintage china...



Here we all are enjoying our tea together...


It was such a beautiful day that we took a little wander to Soho square to take some photo momentos...



And two of the Gems just had to stop for this place...


It really was a fantastic day! I had so much fun and I feel like I have made some real friends!

We're already planning our next adventure!


Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. ooh your tea and cakes looks amazing!

    What fun to meet up with other bloggers who live nearby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's lovely that you all met up - you've taken blogging to a new level!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't stop talking about it! It was so much fun, we will definitely have to do something again : )

    Gemma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely day spent with friends , eating cake and shopping... what else can a girl wish for? lol
    Glad you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tea room, The afternoon tea looks delish! So lovely to meet up with new friends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, proper afternoon tea, such heaven

    Isn't great meeting fellow bloggers - I've only met one so far, but hope for some more soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous get together for you all,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww all of you look so lovely and what a wonderful meet up!! i absolutely love the pics in the tea room, looks like a lovely place! beautiful photos and i really really love the tea room!

    xx susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts