Makes For Mother's Day...

Hey Everyone...

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!? Yes I know it is Tuesday evening already, but the days just seem to be passing me by. It is less than 10 weeks now until our wedding, which is causing me to have a minor meltdown as we still have so much to do! I have really knuckled down over the past two days but this has meant my blogging has suffered! I do apologise. I still have the stitch and craft show to tell you all about, but before it is far too late I wanted to show you what I made for my mum on Mother's Day...

Handmade Card For My Mum

Gifts from Fortnum & Mason for Mum & Mum In Law

Gifts For Mum In Law - All Wrapped Up

I also gave my mum the pretty felt phone case that I showed you in my last post! And I bought both our mums a little bunch of daffodils!

And I baked my mum something a little special...


A pecan and butterscotch cheesecake! My first ever baked cheesecake! And apparently it was delicious!


If only I could have had a piece, but I am on a wedding detox! My first week went well, 3lbs so far!


Although resisting this was particularly hard! I used a recipe from The Hummingbird Bakery: Cake Days book! My mum bought me the book and earmarked this recipe before giving it to me, so it was a perfect choice!

I hope all you mums out there had a fantastic day and were thoroughly spoilt!

Love Jewel xXx



Comments

  1. Lovely Mother's Day gifts! Well done on the detox, you're doing really well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a lovely mother's day gifts from you! i just love the card you made for your mum and the cheesecake looks delicious! I'm sure everything will turned out great, i know how you feel about the hectic of preparing for a wedding. Hugs

    x susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cheesecake looks so good (minus the nuts lol). Hope everyone enjoyed it!

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I wouldn't do for a slice of that cheesecake right now!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts