Eggs Galore...

Hey Everyone...

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend, despite the change in weather! I am sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I have been busy busy with lots of wedding related things! I can't wait to blog about it all after the wedding! It is only 8 weeks to go, and is all feeling very real now!

But tonight I wanted to show you some hunting I have been doing in time for easter! You might remember this post here where I told you all about my discovery of the giant faberge eggs in London and started my hunt. Well since then I have found quite a few more...






















They are all so beautiful! I love looking for them! I was planning to go egg hunting today, in an aim of finding all 209, but I really needed a day to relax, so I have abandoned my hunt! With the eggs only sticking around until Easter, I only have a week left to find them all so I think I will be thwarted in my quest, but I will let you know if I manage to spot anymore!

I will however, make sure I go to see the entire collection when all the eggs are displayed together in Covent Garden! It's a shame they aren't here to stay, as I have loved seeing them all around the city and it has encouraged me to explore more of the city I live in and love! If you get a chance I suggest you go to visit them too! 

Tomorrow, I will be showing you all my crafts for the month, I can't wait to share them with you!

Have a lovely weekend!

Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. Fab eggs! Especially love the post box, the peacock feathers and the Russian doll one! Good luck on your egg quest. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Convent Garden and found a few on my travels! It's such fun to be going about your business and suddenly stopping and going "oooh there's another one"!!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. A year or two back we had huge elephants around Norwich and Giant Lobsters in Cromer and Sheringham you had to spot. They are always painted so beautifully and it's great fun to go spotting. Can't wait to see if you find more! Have a lovely Sunday. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts