Cupcakes & Gigging...

Hey Everyone...

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Once again it went far too quickly for me! I am all out of order with my blogging as I just HAD to show you all my lovely purchases yesterday! But I had a great time last week too!

Last Thursday a work colleague from old job came round for dinner. We had just started to get to know each other before I left, so it was lovely to catch up! She is such a fantastic girl, right on my wavelength I think. 

Well I made an effort (as we don't have people round very often) and I baked some caramel cupcakes from The Hummingbird Bakery! Even if I do say so myself they were delicious...


I even piped on little hearts to practice my skills! Luckily Holly loved them too and I her home with some in a box! I also cooked (which very rarely happens) and made a falafel mushroom, and goats cheese burger with sweet potatoe fries! It was so yummy and not too unhealthy, so I will definately be cooking it again!

Holly then sent me a gorgeous little thank you card the next day, which I really wasn't expecting! I love having guests and would love to host more dinner parties - but all my friends live far away! Any ideas how I could have more?

Then on Friday it was time for another of The Fiance's gigs! And this one was by far the best so far! The venue (The Horn - St.Albans) was packed, and he absolutely rocked the crowd! I hope it really boosted his confidence as he was FANTASTIC...




It was nice to have a busy week last week! Especially when it was filled with such lovely things! This week should be a bit quieter! Although I have a big event on Friday that I will blogging about soon!

Have a great week!

Love Jewel x

Comments

  1. The cupcakes were amazing!!!!!!! Such a lovely evening, thank you again :) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes are sooo adorable! they look soo delicious! you rock the little heart on them! x susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts