Work Christmas Party (& New Years Eve) ...

Hey Everyone,

Now I know it is New Years Eve, and all your thoughts of Christmas are long gone, but I have lots of blogging to catch up on, so I wanted to tell you all about work Christmas Party! I hope you don't mind!?

This was my first ever work Christmas party! I have never worked in a place that had staff Christmas parties until last year, and as last year we we're being made redundant, it never really happened.

However, this year I was lucky enough to have a lovely team of people with which to celebrate!

Here are just some of them...

We went to a lovely oriental restaurant that put on a lovely spread of food for us! But this wasn't just any old restaurant, it also had KARIOKE!

Yep my first ever Christmas party involved Karioke! It was hilarious, lovely to have fun with people outside of work, and a great chance for us all to let our hair down after a stressful year at work!


It just so happens that I was also finishing my job at the end of December, as I have an exciting new job. So they took the opportunity to wish me a real goodbye and all gave a little speech and gave me some lovely presents - a book of little origami things that I used to use as a child (I don't know what they are called) that I made last time we went out to dinner and showed to everyone. And a beautiful personalised pink apron that has my name on it and says 'Queen of Cakes' on it - as at work I am well known for bringing in my baking creations!


It was a fantastic evening, although emotional and sad at times, but also great fun! Thank you to everyone who made it such a great evening!


This is a good opportunity for me to say and big thank you to my team, as I am have now finished work and won't see them again! I will miss them hugely! They are such a lovely and supportive group of people and helped me get through some hard times!



Yes that's me hiding, but with a bottle of bubbly as always!

It's a shame that I won't get to celebrate with them again! But I will be keeping very much in touch! I will miss them so much!

Anyway, onto happier thoughts! Tonight, as you know is New Years Eve! I want to take this chance to wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I personally can't wait for 2012! It will be my year I think, what with a new job, the wedding & honeymoon! I can't wait to say goodbye to a fairly rubbish 2011 and look to the future in 2012!

I hope you all have some resolutions planned! Mine involve losing weight & exercising more. They also include relaxing more and enjoying the build up to the wedding! What are your resolutions!?

I am currently at a lovely hotel in Surrey, where we will be having dinner & dancing later, staying over night (in the 'Towers' a beautiful manor house I managed to get upgraded to for free, and then enjoying breakfast and the spa in the morning before heading home! So I'm off to go enjoy!

Have a lovely New Years Eve & A Happy New Year!

Love Jewel xxx

Comments

  1. I'm jealous, what a lovely place to be. See you in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you New Year Wishes for Health, Happiness, Success and creativity for 2012 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first blog I've ever read... and how lovely it was! Hope you had a fantastic New Years Eve and a lovely day today, January 1st 2012. YOu know how much I will miss you at springwell xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your blog! Happy New Year, I know 2012 Will be your year! so much to look forward to! Good luck in your new job, shall miss you at Springwell it certainly won't be the same without you.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts