Frost Fair...

Hey Everyone...

I apologise again for the belatedness of this post. I have been forcing myself into work with this icky cold and coming home to collapse, so my blogging has again been neglected.

But I am making an effort today as I want to tell you all about my latest craft fair...

Tomorrow I will be selling at the annual Frost Fair hosted by the Finchley WI at Avenue House in Finchley, North London. I have heard lots of good things about the fair from last year and am very excited to be sharing a stall with a lovely lady who sells fantastic homemade soaps Boodles Bubbles


It would be fantastic if any of you could make it down to see me! They even have a lovely WI cake stall (which will obviously be of the highest quality) and a raffle to win lots of lovely prizes with profits going to charity!

Jewel x

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts