Christmas Swap...

... And what better way to start my round up of December than showing you the wonderful Christmas Swap that I took part in!

The swap was hosted by the lovely Lakota of Faith Hope & Charity Shopping and followed the same premise as her summertime swap - find all of the lovely gifts for your partner from charity shops and car boot sales...

Well my lovely partner was Twiggy of The World of Twiggypeasticks and she sent me such lovely gifts...

Lots of lovely parcels...



Inside some beautifully wrapped parcels I found all of this: 

Yummy little lindt teddy bears that only lasted a few seconds
Sweet candy canes that I hung on our Christmas tree
A beautifully hand stitched reindeer decoration that also went on our tree
Pretty tea themed fridge magnets - she cottoned on to my love of tea!
A london fridge magnet
Lovely spotty cupcake cases - ready for all my baking
 A stunning Old Country Roses Royal Albert thimble to add to my growing collection
A pretty little china dish with a picture of a pretty girl
&
Some beautiful fabric with teapots & flowers on - which I am saving until I find a special project for myself!

Did you see the tea theme? She really knew what I would love!
Thank you so much Twiggy!

In return I sent her these little presents...


An retro advent calendar (the type without chocolate)
A book of nifty, thrifty and kitchy crafts as she had told me of her love of kitsch!
A jamie oliver Christmas cooking DVD
A box of Christmas smellies
&
A handmade gingham Christmas tree decoration!

I really hope she liked them all and they gave her a little bit of Christmas spirit!

It feels like forever since the swap, so I will have to join in a new one soon! Can anyone recommend one!?

Love Jewel xxx 

Comments

  1. Some lovely goodies there. I'll keep my eye out for any swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab swap parcel! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gifts - I love swaps too, so if you hear of any let me know! Happy New Year ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww love the tea themed fridge magnets, so sweet but then again all of them are so pretty including things that you sent to your swap partner, all pretty things and me likey!

    I forgot to take pics my swap gifts for my swap partner as i was in a hurry to wrap them up posted them and like you..i do hope my swap partner likes what i sent! x susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas swap stuff. well done on all your sales. You did good girl! Very well deserved, your stall looked gorgeous, full of lovely wares. so happy for you. happy new year too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jewel
    Sorry for the delay, I loved my swap parcel and I'm glad you liked yours too, I will blog about it soon, seem to be very short of time at the moment. Happy New Year
    love
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts