WIP...

Hey everyone...

An early morning post today, as I'm going to have a busy evening! I just wanted to show you a sneak peak of what I'm working on! Unfortunately I can't show you the finished pictures as they are Christmas presents, and they might somehow be seen! So here's a little clue...

For a man...

For a lady...

I haven't started sewing the first one yet! I will hopefully start tonight! But the red one is all finished! My first Christmas present all made! But I need to make two a week to be done in time for Christmas! So wish me luck!

Jewel x


Comments

  1. Hello
    Swap partner !! I am going to peruse your lovely blog now and learn all about you :)
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Juli. I hope you don't mind that I nominated you for a little blog award over at made in Suisse:
    http://madeinsuisse.blogspot.com/2011/10/7-little-things-about-me.html

    I am having a hard time trying to guess what Christmas present you will be sewing...the possibilities ae endless!As all your things, I am sure it will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts