Progress...

Hey Everyone...

Sorry to disappoint, but that special blog about Sunday will have to wait a little longer as I still don't have all I need to show you! Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

In the meantime I thought I would show you some progress is making stock for the craft fair...




Lots of gift tags to be sold in sets of 4

Scrabble Cufflinks

I have lots more still to make but it felt good to get started! I also wanted to show you my progress so far with my crochet granny squares for my first ever blanket...



Lots more still to make... I'm now thinking 8 x 8 is too small!? What would you suggest?

Jewel x

Comments

  1. You have been busy. Not sure on the crochet but small could work as gives more design potential when you put the colours together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts