Exciting News...

Hey Everyone...

Guess what!? I finally took the plunge! Can you guess what I'm doing?

.
.
.
.
.
.

A craft fair! Yep I have booked my first ever stall at the Vintage Tea Party & Gift Fair at the Boogaloo in North London on Saturday 1st October!


After all the lovely comments on my last blog post about my folksy items I decided to scale up and also try some new things, and to show them at the fair!

I have been to the fair a few times and even enquired back in June about a stall but have been lazy and putting it off. Well now I have thrown myself into the deep end and will need to get down to it in making lots of lovely stock to sell.

To help promote myself and the stall at the fair I also decided to start a facebook page - Pretty Little Jewels and create a dedicated email address - prettylittlejewels@hotmail.co.uk

What a busy evening eh! I have even made a list of all the products I want to make and sell and all the supplies I will need - now I just need to get moving and making!

Wish me luck!

Jewel

P.S. If you could spread the word about this fantastic fair, and my facebook page and even indeed 'like' it yourself I would be forever grateful!

As you can see there is a new box on the top right of my blog that makes it very easy for you just to tap that little 'like' button!

Comments

  1. You should have a stall at Brick Lane on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brillaint, well done you. I have been thinking about having a stall at a crfat fair but think I will wait until next year until I am a little bit straighter with everything.

    Who would have thought this though hey, this time last year you weren't even blogging - you go girl!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY1 Well Done You!!! You will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts