DIY...

Hey Everyone...

Just a quick post tonight! I am watching 'The Boy In Striped Pyjamas' and I don't want to miss it.

This morning we went to IKEA to stock up on frames for the craft fair. The first one was used to frame my retro button heart artwork...


We also picked up some pretty lace curtains to finally cover our open built in wardrobe! We picked up some net curtain wire to hang it. We also had to trim the bottom meaning I have some lovely left over lace, any suggestions what I could make with it?



I also finally got some frames for some retro postcards I bought in Brighton on my weekend away. Here they are in the white frames added to our bathroom wall. I need some smaller, odd frames to add to the wall to give it more character!


The fiance also fixed our bedroom floor which was starting to warp again as the expansion gap wasn't big enough again!

I hope you like! I have been crafting too - starting to create some noticeboards for the craft fair which I will show you very soon! 

Have a lovely weekend!

Jewel x

Comments

  1. It's all coming together nicely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just taken those lovely Ikea panels down from my windows (after weeks of searching for them when I saw them on another blog) as I have not had white wooden blinds fitted.

    I saw that icecream postcard when I was in Brighton, but got a couple of other ones instead. They are nice though!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you cried.....I watched it too. I woke up in the middle of the night (got a head cold) and found it hard to get back to sleep thinking about the film and the reality. Great film though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those nets, they are lovely aren't they! I loved that film, very good but kinda ironic in a sad way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your button heart artwork!! What a great idea... I do love buttons :)

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts